Friday, July 17, 2009

Power drinks make LA-SF and back in one day possible...in A CAAAAR!!



I live in the Bay Area and have a rental property in LA. The two cities are about six hours a part connected by a mind-numbing interstate of throat cutting proportions.
That's what's in the cars on the side of the road if you are ever wondering.


For the past two weeks I've been forced to repeatedly drive back and forth during the same day trying to fix a really bad, scary tenant situation. At the gas station, the power drink fridge that I would before only glance at- I now stand in front of. Power drinks are not only something new to do; they are like a medieval potion that eliminates my problem.

Driving down to LA , during the six hours I do that mental rehearsal of every possible confrontation that may take place, I choose this name brand:



And LO- Everything went OK. So, going back I replay the days events and kick back on the 5 with this:


Never has it more been about packaging. They all taste EXACTLY the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment